

Yay for the cute Breinholt family! Their newest addition Brigham Tyson Breinholt was born April 25th, at 2:30pm. He was 7lbs 13oz and 20 inches long. Isn't he sooo cute! They are so excited to have a boy in their girl crazy family!!! We are so exctited for them and the fact that our family is growing so rapidly! I have another nephew and niece coming in July then whatever I'm having in December! wow.Well my official due date is December 5th. I had my 1st Appt but it was just a check up and testing and all that fun stuff. But my first ultrasound won't be untill the end of May to hear the heartbeat so let's hope I stay healthy and nothing goes wrong till then so there is one! That's all my fabulous and exciting news for now!
1 comment:
Jenna congrats on the new addition. And best of luck with your pregnancy. We hope all goes good for you guys. And hey if you feel the need to practice having kids around you are more than welcome to borrow mine. J/K
But seriously come and hang out. We miss you!
Post a Comment