Monday, May 23, 2011

Goats

We had a fun Sunday afternoon activity. Playing with our new baby goats! We love them, they are too cute. We named them Lucy and Ethel

 Maverick is not too fond of them for this reason :)  They love to eat the kids hair
 Londyn feeding them
 Whenever they make Maverick fuss because they are invading  his space, Londyn will say, "Hey stop that goats!!"
 Running around in the yard. Their favorite thing to do
And this is the big guy himself doing what he does best. Helping mom

6 comments:

The Epps Fam said...

This is so great! We had a goat a few years ago and its favorite thing to do was jump on the back of Braddock's little gator while Braddock drove it around in the backyard. It was hilarious! Then one morning I looked out my kitchen only to find the goat laying on its back with its legs in the air....yeah, it was dead. Don't know how it happened, but sad day. Better luck to you and your goats!

Kristal and Chance said...

Baby goats?! That is so cute! They are adorable! I bet your kids love having all of those animals in their yard to play with. I will have to bring my kids by someday to see them! :)

Heather said...

That is too funny about eating mavs hair! they look cute we will have to make a trip out there to see them. Love to see they are friendly to kids.

Bree said...

You guys are starting your own little farm. I love it.

Tiff said...

Holy cow!

I am an idiot - I know goats are cute and fun but do people have them for goat milk or just pets?

Our Lucys will have to meet! I fly out on the 15th with Lucy and Jim will follow on the 17th. It looks like you guys are having a blast and are keeping very busy!!

Hills said...

Fun! Your own little petting zoo! I love it! :)