We went to our good friend Megan's Ballet performance the other night at the Queen Creek library. She dances with the BYU Ballet Co. She was Cinderella and did so good. We came early so the little girls could come dressed up and meet the ballerinas. It was so fun and Megan is so talented! If you live in or go to Provo, her face is all over on the buses and etc.! :)
Londyn was watching the whole performance like it was her favorite movie. She loved the dancing and was pretending to be a ballerina in the grassy area in the back.
The dancers handed out suckers to the little girls and Londyn and Lainey thought that was the coolest thing!
Maverick found a friend from our ward and was chasing her around

3 comments:
I'm so bummed we didn't get to go! Glad you guys went!
That is so precious. Little girls and ballerinas and princesses... what is cuter than that? I'm glad you guys had a good time. That's awesome that your friend is so talented and can dance like that. Tiffany could have done that... she was PRO ballet dancer girl!
Oh my goodness this is the cutest thing I have ever seen! That is very sweet of Kristal to say... I'm not so sure that's the case; she just sees me with rose-colored glasses because she's my sis! ;-)
LOVED this post!
Post a Comment