Looks like I made it to day 22 on my "25 days of thanks" oh well you get the point!
Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. My parents had this year to themselves so we all gathered at their casa. We all contributed and had a blast eating tons and visiting while the kids ran around and played. Then we went for pie at Devon's side of the fam's Thanksgiving. We had so much fun at both!
Then we had family pictures taken so we were all nice and fattened up! :) I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
7 comments:
22 is pretty good out 25, haha. Glad you had a good turkey day! Love all the pictures they turned out really good and you look awesome as always.
Love the rocking chair pictures!! So sweet.
I'm happy you guys had a great Thanksgiving!! Your family looks adorable in these pics... are these the ones you took with Tiff? I wish I could've been there!! What a perfect location!
Such cute pictures! Mav is looking so big and mature!
Too cute!
Holy cow Jenna you said such nice things on my blog! I could never 'top' that! All I can say is that I'm so glad we're friends! Jim and I were talking about you guys when we drove off. He called you a "genuine, salt-of-the-earth couple." He has always said that you two look and act like you're meant to be!
Thanks for spending time with us! :)
P.S. Thanks for editing my pictures! They look amazing!
The pictures turned out SO good! Love 'em!
Post a Comment