21st: Thankful for the missionaries who taught my mom the gospel when she was 17 and let their testimony shine through to plant a seed for hers.
20th: Thankful for all the relationships we have here on earth. Friendship, mother, daughter, father, son, cousin, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, husband, wife, grandma, grandpa, boyfriend, girlfriend, and....
Brother and sister.
19th: Thankful for my amazing Mother In Law who is always serving others. Her birthday is today and I had the privilege of seeing her this morning, and like every other day she was grinning from ear to ear and glowing like an angel. She is gorgeous and doesn't look her age. I envy her beautiful long blond locks.
18th: Thankful for my nieces and nephews. I have a special bond with each of them. My niece Pepper was born the morning of the 18th and I think we(my family) could all feel the spirit she brought with her from her heavenly home.
17th: Thankful for these smiles I get to see everyday
16th: Thankful for generous people and all the giveaways going on.... That being said I have been so shocked to find that I have now won a total of 3 giveaways. People have told me how crazy I am about entering in all these giveaways (too many to count) but it's not so crazy now! Christmas gifts have been made super easy for me lately =)
15th: Thankful for my able body to carry babies, and the modern medicine and technology. AND that I get to smile like this while in labor with my babies. Both times I had no idea I would be pushing through 3-4 contractions (10 min) before the babies came.
14th: Thankful for Patriarchs, and grandpas. What do you get when you put that together? This amazing man who we are blessed to call Grandpa. Happy Birthday Grandpa Rogers (on the 12th).
13th: Thankful that our family was able to attend the Gilbert AZ Temple groundbreaking! Remarkable once in a lifetime experience and so special.
12th: Thankful that after almost 2 years, I am FINALLY able to put my little girls hair in piggie tails. She looks so adorable.
11th: Thankful for Answers to prayers!
10th: So this one is an actual post about what I am thankful for today. The park across the street. Today was an off and on day. Good then bad, bad then good. It got good at nap time then bad, then good again when I took them to the park before dinner time.
Then we came home and I started to make dinner but it was too late, Londyn was just too hungry by then and the fit started. I finished dinner, and made her plate which she chose to dump all over the floor and shove her kiddie table into the wall. Hm this is fun. So I told her I love her and kissed her and she continued to throw the tantrum and she ended up helping her self to cheezits in the pantry. Whatever.
I am thankful for the park across the street and for the few minutes it gave me to regain my patience for what was to come.
9th: Thankful to live in this free country!
8th: thankful for true friends. Friends who don't judge me :)
7th: I am thankful for the beach as I often dream of being there again:
6th: I am thankful for cold medicine and awesome health insurance.
5th: I am thankful for the men in my life
4th: Today I am thankful for Dandelions. Because they make this girl happy.
3rd: I am thankful for my testimony and understanding of my beliefs. I feel so blessed to be one of the lucky ones to accept it to the fullest.
2nd: I am thankful for my prince charming. I am crazy about him and I often feel that I don't deserve his sweetness.
1st: I am thankful for my kids. I am thankful that H.F. trusts me to get them back to him and raise them to be intelligent and righteous people.














15 comments:
I love that you do this 30 day of thanks thing! didn't you do it last year to??? And thank you for your comment... I used to only smile with my my mouth closed. Now that I have braces, not happening! lol.. gotta love braces (Devon, has them right?? he knows what im saying lol) Im getting excited though, I get them off soon, so I love when people notice my smile! so thank you.
♥ Bry
Ps.. can I copy you.. the 30 days of thanks, im thinking this would be great for me! Count your blessing and share them daily! lol..
This is the coolest idea to do 30 days of thanks. You always do something so cute on your blog! Yeah I might copy you too but do it in a different way, I hope that is ok!! :) I love what you said about your kids and how H.F. trusts you to take care of these precious children, I feel the same way! Can't wait for our shopping trip next week!
Aw Jenna, you're so sweet! You're only worried about the things in life that are important; not all of that superficial stuff! I'm thankful to have you as a friend!
Girls you are silly you don't need to ask to do the 30 day thing also!
Awesome!
I love this! Jenna you are amazing!
Jenna you're very first "thankful for the park" one, I can totally relate. The dinner time story... I laughed only because I know what it's like. You are a great mom and handle it all so well, just remember there are a bunch of us other mom's doing the same things day in and day out, just like you :) I'm thankful for the park too :) I think we should do a park day this week together.
What a beautiful post and great reminder to be thankful!
Guess what?! You WON the Pretty Things For You $50 credit from the Little Miss Momma giveaway!!! YAY!
email me to claim your prize girl!
ashley {at} littlemissmomma.com
Jenna,
I just read this again... did you just add to it or am I going crazy? Either way, I loved it so much! Thanks for sharing this with us! I'm going to do one myself, but I'll cite you as my source for the idea! ;-)
Jenna, you are so stinkin cute. I love this!! It really puts things into perspective :-] Thank you for sharing this :-]
Jenna you are such a beautiful mama and your family is just adorable. Your testimony is so strong and I just love being able to see your cute family on your blog!
I love reading your comments of thankfulness each day; it reminds me to have gratitude in my heart. You're awesome.
You are so good. I'm a slcaker. It's been fun reading your "Thankful List!" :)
Post a Comment