Saturday, March 13, 2010

Love at Home


We have been really enjoying our family of four. Londyn is so sweet with Maverick and she can't get enough of him. I am able to mamage my time and the kids well... so far! They are just angels and I love them both to death.

Devon went back to work today after having 2 weeks off. It feels like he had 3 days off. It wasn't enough time for me! I miss him too easily especially because I couldn't get sick of him if I tried and how much of a help he is to me. He gets up with Londyn in the morning, and with the baby at night and brings him to me to feed him. He is so good and doing things when they need to be done like noticing when one of the kids needs a diaper change and changing it right away or making sure Londyn has a snack and a drink and that she is fully entertained while I am busy with the baby. He loves making sure his family is happy and that is so wonderful to me. It has been an adventure so far!

Maverick had his 2 week check up and he weighs 8lbs 6oz! Yeah for mamma's milk supply! His height is still 20 in and his head is 36cm.

Londyn had her 15 month check up at the same appt. and she weighs 21lbs. I lost her little packet with the info and stats... but I know her height is average and her head is a little larger than average :). But she is very smart and still talking up a storm right and left! She is quite the dancer too.

7 comments:

The Thatchers said...

Devon is such an awesome dad. Your kids are adorable.

Kristal and Chance said...

That is so cool that Devon is such a big help to you! Thank heavens for husbands! Your little ones are adorable as always. It looks like Londyn is assuming her role as big sister quite well! :) I'm so happy for you and your cute little family.

Anonymous said...

So fun to see your two kids together! I think that Maverick looks like you.

Awesome that Devon is so good with the kids! Derick is too. Yeah for amazing husbands!!!

Tiff said...

Awwwwww! Devon sounds like such a good husband and father! The two of you make an awesome team; you are built to succeed! Thank you so much for being at our sealing even though it was a little last-minute, and it was great to see you again on Friday, too!

I'm so happy for you guys! :)

rusty and julie thatcher said...

what a cute little family!!! i need to see that little one soon! He looks so cute! I'm glad you are doing good!

Joe and Maren said...

Oh my goodness! I just barely found out you had your baby! Very cute and congrads!

Melissa Grow said...

Congrats on the new little one! We miss you!