Friday, March 26, 2010

1 mOnTh!


Maverick is already 1 month old. I am surprised that he has already grown out of his newborn clothes and on to 0-3! He is getting chubby and I love it. He is such a sweetheart and we just love him. I still can't tell who he looks like, for those who comment, do you have an idea?

7 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

Wow! A month already! I can't tell who he looks like. Have you compared him to baby pictures of you guys and other family members?

Heather said...

It is crazy how fast they grow! he is such a sweet baby. hes got something that looks similar to londyn and not really sure who else but he is stinkin cute.!

Tiff said...

LOOOOOOVE what you've done to your blog! Nice header! I honestly see both of you in him - maybe a little more of Devon, but you and Devon look similar to me (Jim says this is a sign you've found your soul mate... lol!) so it's hard to say. I know one thing for sure though, he's VERY cute! So glad I got to meet him while I was there!

The Haggartons said...

What a precious picture. I'm afraid he is also going to look like his dad, just like his sister. Dang, when are we going to get one that looks like our side of the family! None of the grandchildren look like us. We must have weak jeans or something!

Heather Strong said...

That is tough! I think he is a good mix of the two of you.

Tiff said...

Okay, where did you get your header and how did you customize it? I'm totally loving your blog!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

that is so crazy jenna! i'm glad he is ok! i can't believe how big he is!! what a cute little guy!