Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sometimes I feel like a bad mom :(

Londyn hasn't been feeling well lately, I thought she might have had a ear infection, then I realized that she was getting a hoarse voice so she must have had a soar throat :(. Then I thought about it and I had left the ceiling fan in her room on full blast for a couple nights. I was afraid she was getting hot in the night. I knew it was my fault she was getting sick! She sleeps with her mouth slighlty open so it was because of the fan! She also has a runny nose :(. I thought it was my fault too if she had an ear infection because when I clean her earrings, I have to use that antiseptic and I was afraid it dripped in her ear. BUT the doc. told me with babies the infections are caused inside their body not from things outside. No ear infection so I was relieved on that one. But no bumps in her throat either. I don't know what's going on! So I just have the humidifier on when she sleeps and that seems to be helping. The one thing the doc. said to watch out for is croup! So I REALLY hope she doesn't get that!

Anyway, I just wanted to vent on how I feel like a bad mom sometimes. Whenever she gets sick I always feel like it's my fault! I know that's silly but I can't not think like that I just feel sooooo bad!



RECENT PICTURES:

3 comments:

Heather said...

you are too funny. you are a wonderful mom. she will be ok. she is cute as ever, i need to hold her more since colton is the ssame age its kinda hard, no excuses. anyways hang in there sick babies are no fun.

Tiff said...

Every time she gets sick, think to yourself, "She's building up her immune system!" :)

You're a good mama! Don't you dare think otherwise. I love the new pictures... her earrings are darling!

Anonymous said...

Londyn is getting sooo cute!! (Not that she wasn't before).
And don't worry...I am sure that you are a fantastic mom!!