WOW i can't believe she is already rolling over! I LOVE her cute earings!! Girls are so cute in earings! Don't feel like a bad mom. This stage is so hard because they can't tell you what bothers them or what doesn't feel good! She is alive and happy so you are doing a fabulous job:)
She is so cute! That's crazy that she can roll over already- the last time I saw her, she couldn't even hold her head up by herself. She is looking more like you everyday I think!! :) The earrings are such an adorable touch!
9 comments:
WOW i can't believe she is already rolling over! I LOVE her cute earings!! Girls are so cute in earings! Don't feel like a bad mom. This stage is so hard because they can't tell you what bothers them or what doesn't feel good! She is alive and happy so you are doing a fabulous job:)
She is so cute! That's crazy that she can roll over already- the last time I saw her, she couldn't even hold her head up by herself. She is looking more like you everyday I think!! :) The earrings are such an adorable touch!
I think your a great mom. You have a cute famiy.
Cute! She's so big! What a sweetie pie.
Hahaha!
She's trying to talk! She's so cute. Her eyes are big and beautiful!
I love her earrings they are so cute! We need to get together again!
What?! Tell her to stop growing up! :) She is too much fun and oh so cute!
she is so cute! you are a great mom!
Fabulous!!!
Post a Comment