

I love my baby! She is the sweetest thing and a huge blessing to us. My sister was so sweet to post when I had her but I thought I would give a little recap of the whole experience with my pics as well.
I went in to be induced at 8 on Monday night and got all hooked up and ready to go on the pit by 9. My contractions got bad enough for me to get the epidural around midnight or so. The contractions continued to progress but I wasn't dilating as quick as I thought I should be considering the pace of the contractions. But around 6 the nurse checked me and I was a 6 and she said my water was about to break and so I knew it was a little closer. But she was still predicting I would have her around noon-ish so I was expecting to be hangin out a while. Then while I was just laying there my whole body jerked and I felt a pop and looked at the nurse and she said your water just broke! So she checked me again and she said oh my the baby's head is right there and you are a 10. I was like what the??? My doctor walked in just then not knowing my status. He was there to brake my water to get things going before he went in to see patients for the day and that was awesome timing. So my mom started calling my sisters to make sure they were on their way because it was gonna happen soon and sure enough 3 pushes later at 7:48am my sweet Londyn was here! She was 7lbs 9 oz and 19 inches. Everything went perfect and there were no complications with her or me. We are so lucky. When she came out they put her on my chest and she looked right in my eyes! It was such an amazing experience.
I love being a mom and Devon loves being a dad. He is so sweet with her and wants to do whatever he can to help with anything. We came home Thursday afternoon and are loving taking care of our sweet little angel.
14 comments:
Love Her...Love you guys...So glad you are enjoying it all!
I am so happy for you guys! You guys will be great parents to little Londyn, she picked great people to have as parents and examples. Smart girl already haha!
Aww I'm so glad everything went so good! She is absolutly precious. I need to see her ASAP! You guys really will be awesome parents.
congrats you guys! I was so excited when I heard that she finally came!! she is so beautiful!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. She is such a cute little baby! I can't wait to come visit you two!
Yay!! Congrats to you guys! It is so exciting!
Yay!! Congrats to you guys! It is so exciting!
what a perfect size! i'm so happy everything went so well for you. She is stunning:)
Your post was so touching. The pic of you guys in the hospital bed with Devon peeking around the back, is priceless. We have one just like that and it time warps me back to the good old days. I love delivering babies!!!
My heart is so full and happy for you 3.
Hahahaha...
She is cute. If someone handed me a kid, I'd be like "what do you want me to do with it??" It looks like you have some mama skills.
You go girl! And congratulations!
Devon is in love again! :) She is soo cute! I need to stop by and drop off my present for you guys!
Jenna! WAHOO! I'm so excited for you guys- she is such a cutie. I'm so glad that everything went well and that you are a happy momma! I LOVE her name and how you spelled it. Hope you are sleeping and doing great! Congrats!
Jenna YEAH! So cute! Congrads! So did you have to get a second epidural or were you a rough tough all natural woman?
Oh yay I am so so happy for you!! I'm glad that everything went well! She is so beautiful, you gusy did a great job!! :) love you girl!
Post a Comment