Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Can't Believe She is 1 Week Old Already!

I am going to be one of those bloggers who puts a gazillion pictures of their kids on and there is nothing wrong with that. I just know how it feels now to want to show off your little one! We are absolutely in love with our little bug. She is a sassy princess alright but we will keep her for sure ;). Even though in the night she doesn't wanna sleep unless she is being held and she poops about 6 times a day, we love her more than anything and those smiles in her sleep make it all worth it.



Here is Dev burping her as she stares at him trying to memorize her dadA miracle moment where she is sleeping on her own & not in someones arms!


After eating looking up at mom! I love when she stares at me it's the best. I just sit there and talk to her.

Loved the 1st week of parenthood. Even through the difficulty of my recovery & lack of sleep continue, I still find myself SOOOO happy.

6 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

Time will definitely fly! She is too cute.

Adria said...

she is beautiful jenna!!! go get the book becoming baby wise! kylee was sleeping all the way thru the night by two months:) i'm glad you guys are adjusting well, she is darling!

dani said...

Aw that pic of her all snuggled up in her bed is ridiculously cute! I really want to see this little cutie.

Joe and Maren said...

Oh so cute Jenna! Try swadling..... like reallt-tight-bundled up swadling.It worked with Chase (the boy I nanny) when he was little. (I started working when he was 4 days old and he was quite the snuggle-bucket, and never wanted to sleep alone either.).... maybe that'll work!

{Frances} said...

ahh she is absolutely beautiful!!! congrats! i know what ya mean about wanting to post a million pics. Merrick is all i post about now :)

The Thatchers said...

you should read the comment i left for mom. i think its cute.