Monday, August 18, 2008

A Happy Ultrasound & A Sad Goodbye

Here she is just kickin it with her hands up on her face as usual!
Here are her cute little feel that I am starting to feel just below my ribs now
It's still a girl! I went in today thinking about all those stories you hear about the people who had gotten their ultrasounds of what they thought was a girl and it ended up coming out a boy so the ultrasound tech showed me the proof we still have the girl parts and there is nothing hiding in there! In case you have no idea what you are looking at this is her mooning you! Her legs are those two long things and in between is the proof it's a "she". The doc said everything looks great and normal, I am 6 months along and my baby tummy is measuring 24" (it's supposed to be 40" at 9 mo.) So that is my latest baby news :).

Last night I said goodbye to Devon for a week. He went to train for his new job as a Correctional Officer in Tucson. He has to be in Tucson Monday thru Friday for 9 WEEKS! I was crying all last night and all saturday and sunday everytime I thought about it I would tear up. It's not fun. But he is able to be home on the weekends thank goodness. But making it through the weeks without him will not be fun :(. Good thing his actual job location won't be as far as Tucson.

5 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Your blog looks cute! You are like me, I like to change the look of mine a lot. So sad to not see Devon so much! I was away from Jake for ONE night a couple months ago and thought I was going to die! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I like the blog...I love pink. That is hard to have Devon gone I am sure. Derick and I still have not spent a night apart! Londyn is such a cute name...I sure am glad that things are going well!

Kelli and Craig said...

Cutie baby girl!!

Sarah said...

You are such a cutie. she sure is growing fast! Cute blog!

dani said...

Aw your little Londyn is lookin so cute! And I know how ya feel, I hate when Brennon has to leave for work, even if its only a couple days. I can't imagine 9 weeks! At least you'll see him on the weekends! If you get bored or lonely give me a call and we can plan a girls night!