Monday, March 3, 2008

Winters Crazy Weekend

This is us by the porch of the cabin and it was FREEZING in case you can't tell! To start at the beginning of the adventure go to the bottom of the post!
Sooooooo, on our way to the store to buy some tubes we passed by these people who had got stuck in the snow. The girl had a stick and was diggin the snow out from under the tires when I spotted them! This picture is Devon bending over to attach the tow rope to their hitch so that he could pull them out. It took over an HOUR to get it done and I got out of the truck because there was a huge hill next to the road where they pulled over and when he was going forward to pull them out the truck was sliding and sliding more towards the edge and I got really nervous for a mintute! But my honey did it! It was pretty awesome that he pulled that off! I was impressed :)

We got the opportunity to spontaniously take a trip to Devon's cabin to get away for a day. It's only a little over an hour away so we got up there and just drove around for a little while and wished so bad that we had brought out sleds and tubes! There were so many people who were up there playing in the snow!!!


Afterwards Devon and I watched my nieces so my sister and my mom could go to the reception and sweet Regan fell asleep on me watching Toy Story.









Friday night was Bowen and Malia's wedding reception. It was so fun to walk in and be bombarded with a TON of old friends from higley! Literally the whole front half section of the room was filled with our huge group of friends from high school and we got to get pictures together(i only had my phone to take a pic. with but didn't give it to anyone :( but there were like 10 people with cameras in every direction taking pics of our huge group! You would think that a celebrity was in the room)




4 comments:

Hills said...

How fun! I love going on mini trips to get some time away from life.

{Bryanna} said...

If you were up here as in the white mountains im gonna kick your butt!! lol..jk..jk but next time you have time up here you better call us!!!! lol.. It looks like you guys had a good time!!!
Love
Adam & Bryanna

Sarah said...

It was nice meeting you at JD and Cadi's. Got to love the cabin.. We all have great memories there.

Tom & Lindsey said...

it was so nice to see you at Bowen & Malia's wedding. I found you through Milea Hall's blog. I love being able to see what everyone is up to. It looks like you guys are busy and having fun.