


This past week I went to Utah with my mom and sisters! It was so fun we got to do so many things while there. Of course we went to temple square and not only that, I went and did my first sesh in the Salt Lake Temple. It was the most amazing thing ever, I loved it. We got to see lots of family including my moms sisters' family who we love so much and my brother Michael, his wife Kim, and my niece Reece! We loooove spending time with them whenever we go up there or when they come down here!

We also got to watch the tabernacle choir practice their songs that they were going to be performing for an Easter Program. They sounded awesome.

This is me and my nephew Casen. I took this picture of us on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memerial Building. He was such a good sport on the "girls" trip and we loved every minute with him there.

And the Easter Bunny brought me something special.... A puppy! It's a miniature Pincher. He is soooo cute. We are excited for our practice for parenthood :). Does anyone have any suggestions for a name? We have been kicking around a few but are still undecided.
3 comments:
I have always loved the name Charlie for a dog ever since I saw Annie as a kid. I don't know if it would fit your kind of dog, but thats my input. Cute pictures and fun new background as usual! :)
It looks like you had a great Easter! Jenna, your dog is so cute! i bet you guys are excited :) hmm, names? i'm bad at names myself lol, i have a little chihuahuah and his name is Sampson (Conrad's mom named him) it fits him perfectly cause he has such a big heart and thinks he's so tough! :)
How fun! I love the name Nacho for a dog or Dillon. Looks like your trip to Utah was awesome too!
Post a Comment