Monday, January 7, 2008

Some of my goals for the new year

I am so excited to start my new year! This year is a little different because I am married so my goals have turned into mine & our goals. Here are just a few:

  • Eat healthy every day of the week (I discovered a depressing thing- my temple dress is suddenly smaller in the arms so I can't really lift them as high as I would like...sad!)
  • Sweets only on the weekends
  • Exercise every day
  • Go to the temple every week
  • Study the scriptures- don't just read them
  • Find a service opportunity every day
  • Be a better wife every second

2 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

I'm doing the less sweets too! It's kinda hard when you've had a rough day! Jello is my out to chocolate and all that. Hope your new year is going great!

Jill Rosenhan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.