this view was standing way far away from the fire! it was huge! marens husband brought a horse trailer and truck bed full of dead christmas trees. it was so fun to get together with a bunch of my high school pals! i loved it
i was so excited to see that i wasn't the only one who wore flip flops! brye did too
Hey there- I would just like to officially introduce myself- I m Devon's cousin Sarah. Quite honestly, I did not even know he got married till after the fact, but I just wanted to say welcome to the family. I'm glad the little squirt got married!
3 comments:
That was so much fun! We definatly need to do that more often. I finally posted about it today..
Hey there- I would just like to officially introduce myself- I m Devon's cousin Sarah. Quite honestly, I did not even know he got married till after the fact, but I just wanted to say welcome to the family. I'm glad the little squirt got married!
Post a Comment