well i just wanted to post about some things that have been on my mind, first of all i wanted to know if im a psycho or what, but i have found a new addiction- dryer sheets. after my clothes are done in the dryer i go straight for the dryer sheet and snif the crap out of whats left of it. of my gosh it smells so good. then i went to walmart in search of a similar scent that i could smell up my house with and found those febreeze spray things, they have like 20 flavors of them! so they were on sale for two for five bucks so i smelled all of them to find my two favorites and got a fresh smelling one and a berry vanilla one and i cant remember the names of them but they smell awesome. i know im so retarded.
anyway, i had a weird experience and the gas station the other day, i was filling up my tank and when it was done i waited a few seconds like i always do and then i took the nozel out and it was still spraying gas out like a frikin fire hose! straight up into the air! so what did i do? i held it as far away from my body as possible and was sreaming my head off.... this has never happened to me before so the first thought that comes to my head was, holy crap i can just picture watching the news later on today and the top story of the day is a huge explosion and the circle k on williamsfield and higley because some idiot girl spilled her gas all over the place. anyway, it eventually stopped and i got in my car soooooooo embarassed and called devon and told him what happened and said that i didnt want to start my car becuase there was gas everywhere and i thought my car was going to explode- i am obviously traumatized by this event and was not thinking clearly so he just goes in a mono-tone voice- um.... no.... youre fine just start your car and go to work. hahaha so i did and i survived!
so thats my latest and greatest story/update. sorry if i bored you to death!
7 comments:
Ok I just love you!!!! I never knew how to fix that!!! lol. Man!! I am so so glad you told me! Now I'm gonna play around with it! You are the best..oh.. I love dryer sheets to. That is so funny you said that because Adam laughs at me everytime I take out the laundry, I'm just sniffing away! lol. Well if you have any sugestions on what I can do to my blogger you should tell me :)... oh ya I want to make my blogger private to. What's your email you loggin with? thanks!!! a million!!!
Love
BrYaNnA!! haha
Oh my gosh Jenna!! You are so freakin hilarious! I love this story! It made me laugh so hard! I am officially scared to go near that gas station! Ok maybe I will just to go look at the security camera and see the gith with the gas spraying fire hose! Too cute!
Oh and my email is jill_eo@hotmail.com
here's our e-mail! mikencara@hotmail.com
Jenna, your the biggest freaking dork!! Typical of you!! You make me laugh so hard. Emilee is here and she just acted the hole scene out for me. By the way, you miss spelled a few words in the post. Go back and change it. Love you!!
Cute story! You should tell more like that!
Ha ha That reminds me of a story about Melanie..she did the same thing and freaked out as well. It was really fun to watch. HA! Your so cute.
Hey my email is danigurl7@gmail.com
I am sending you a box of dryer sheets for Christmas! HAHA. you are to funny. Hey my login email is shannon@bnchomes.com, so yes please send me an invite!
Post a Comment