last night cara and i randomly thought of this OLD SNL skit with mike meyers and nicole kidman, but we couldnt for the life of us remember the words to the kangaroo song she sings so here you go Cara, i was laughing so hard when i watched this!
ok girly i have tried to figure out this template thing with photobucket and i can't get it! i'm just a ding dong! When i download the pages from shabby princess they are "zipped" so i go ahead and extract them but i still can't get them to download onto photobucket. i'm not sure if i'm at the wrong place or what lol. i was trying to download it where you download your pics so maybe that's my problem. anyway, if you have any free time (i know you're busy!)then do you mind giving me the 411 on this whold template thing? Haha, thanks Jenna you're awesome!!
8 comments:
Now that's funny! Gotta love SNL. I love forever 21! I'm so checking that out! well my email is adaman88@hotmail.com.
I love that skit, one of the best! my email is karabarnes8@yhoo.com Thanks for letting me be in the in crowd. ; )
hey girly! here's my email! froggyksses@yahoo.com thanks! oh and your blog looks cuter all the time!
HAHAHAHA That is hilarious! I'm glad you got it to work and thanks for the video dedication haha
Oh good! now I can give you my email address.
It's jimbethepps@comcast.net
Thanks!
Jenna:
My email address is emilyallphin@gmail.com
Thanks for adding me!!! Also, can I get Emilee's phone number? I'm going to be in AZ for two weeks starting November 10 and I would love to see her!
ok girly i have tried to figure out this template thing with photobucket and i can't get it! i'm just a ding dong! When i download the pages from shabby princess they are "zipped" so i go ahead and extract them but i still can't get them to download onto photobucket. i'm not sure if i'm at the wrong place or what lol. i was trying to download it where you download your pics so maybe that's my problem. anyway, if you have any free time (i know you're busy!)then do you mind giving me the 411 on this whold template thing? Haha, thanks Jenna you're awesome!!
haha, thanks a bunch! here it is: froggyksses@yahoo.com thanks again!
Post a Comment