Gosh, that picture totally resembles you! Just kidding! What a fun job though! I would have loved to be a nanny. I love that picture of you and Devon you have for your header. So cute! Hope you guys are doing good!
Jenna!!! You are so cute!!! THank you for the little note! It's good to "see" you! You look so happy and in love. I've added you on my blog so I can keep tabs on you. You are such a doll!!!! Tiffany's email address is: tiffanyholladay@hotmail.com
Your married?? Oh my gosh, congratulations, I want you to send me an email and send me details, how you met him, where you are living, etc. Send me your email address to and I will add your name to my website. How is your mom and dad doing? I sure miss Arizona, but glad you found me so I can keep updated on what you are doing. Time to check out all your cute pictures! Oh my email: shannon@bnchomes.com. Love Shannon Martin
5 comments:
Gosh, that picture totally resembles you! Just kidding!
What a fun job though! I would have loved to be a nanny.
I love that picture of you and Devon you have for your header. So cute! Hope you guys are doing good!
Jenna!!! You are so cute!!! THank you for the little note! It's good to "see" you! You look so happy and in love. I've added you on my blog so I can keep tabs on you. You are such a doll!!!! Tiffany's email address is: tiffanyholladay@hotmail.com
Have a wonderful day!
Your married?? Oh my gosh, congratulations, I want you to send me an email and send me details, how you met him, where you are living, etc. Send me your email address to and I will add your name to my website. How is your mom and dad doing? I sure miss Arizona, but glad you found me so I can keep updated on what you are doing. Time to check out all your cute pictures! Oh my email: shannon@bnchomes.com.
Love Shannon Martin
yeah!! okay i'm so glad shannon found you and you guys got in contact! isn't she the BEST?? we all just looove her. what a cute family you have!
ope-nevermind. that's your neice...not yours!...YET anyway.
Post a Comment