Sunday, September 9, 2007

ASU Game

Saturday night we went to the ASU Football Game with my sister and her husband. It was way fun and we had awesome seats! The first quarter of the game was frustrating but it started to get more exciting when they made their first 3 touchdowns in the last 6 minutes of the 2nd quarter! And of course we won!Yeah!


























3 comments:

jon♥kara said...

JENNA! Look at you all married! That's great. I saw your sisters blogs and I saw all the wedding photos. You looks so beautiful. Where are you two living?

jon♥kara said...

No way! We both go to school there. Are you taking any classes there? Jon wants to sell our house and move over there because it's so inexpensive. I don't think it's going to happen though because the market is so crappy for selling homes. But that's cool we should get together some time. Where are across the street from Alyssa and Darin.

The Thatchers said...

my blog is soooooooo cute. every one loves it. i love you.thank you.