Friday, July 13, 2007

My New Awesome Job!!!!


The new family that I nanny for is wonderful. I absolutely love them. The mom is an interior decorator and these are her little girls rooms. This one is a hotel in paris and this whole set up takes up half the room! Through that little doorway is a little play area and then up the ladder is her cute little bed. I was amazed when I first saw these rooms. They remind me of the designers on that Extreme Home Makeover show! She is way professional with her job- as you can see!

This one is very blury becuase I took it with my phone but at least you can get the idea. It's a stage with wood floor and curtains and on the other wall that you can't see are chairs for the audience. And those pictures on the wall are of pop singers and popular bands. It's sooooo cute. oh yeah- her bed pulls out from under the stage.

2 comments:

dani said...

Wow! That is amazing! What a fun job girl. How many kids are you nannying?

Anonymous said...

OK, JENNA, YOUR JOB NOW INCLUDES POSTING PICTURES OF THIS AMAZING HOUSE OCCASIONALLY. YOU SEEM OVER THE TOP HAPPY! LETS PLAN OUR TRIP TO THE PINE HOUSE WHEN DANICA GETS HOME!