
We went to our family reunion on Devon's side and they have a tradition where they all dress up like clowns and have a carnival with games and all that fun stuff. They used to be the clowns in the Pine Arizona parade for the 24th of july but they stopped doing it. I have a fear of clowns but this is all it took to get me over that!
|
|
4 comments:
That is so cute! Ive never heard of anyone doing that ha ha. You guys make good, unscary clowns. :)
Jenna, you have the perfect smile for a sweet clown, how could anyone be afraid of you (except if you were standing over their bed at 2:00 AM laughing hysterically) I know, thats random. Hey, how do you get the cool background paper on the back of your blog???
gutterygossip.blogspot.com
Hey cute clown its thegutts@aol.com
Thanks, my blog needs a major referbish!
That clown thing is awesome! I wish my family did weird things like that. Oh, and your backgrounds are great. My sister just always gives me a hard time about changing mine, so I decided to quit, but I sure miss changing it around everyday, so I just look at your blog a lot because I get excited to see what new background you have. Oh, and I totally didn't think about us being cousins! Freaking sweet! I didn't know Devon was my cousin til I was like what......17. So random.
Post a Comment