I love relaxing, low-key summer holidays. The kids are so cute together and played so good. Love Cannon's little hand on Londyn's knee. Cute, CUTE kids!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! That hamburger cake looks AMAZING! Sorry I haven't visited lately - I haven't been blogging much because I've been so busy! :-s
Did you make that hamburger cake? It is sooo cute! You guys must have had so much fun; your pictures are so cute! Londyn is looking like a little girl these days more than a toddler- that's crazy! Your kids are so cute!
7 comments:
I love relaxing, low-key summer holidays. The kids are so cute together and played so good. Love Cannon's little hand on Londyn's knee. Cute, CUTE kids!
Looks like it was a good day! love how bostyn and londyn are just loving hanging out together. they are too cute! glad it was a fun day.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! That hamburger cake looks AMAZING! Sorry I haven't visited lately - I haven't been blogging much because I've been so busy! :-s
Very cute!
Did you make that hamburger cake? It is sooo cute! You guys must have had so much fun; your pictures are so cute! Londyn is looking like a little girl these days more than a toddler- that's crazy! Your kids are so cute!
That's so fun! I can't believe how big your kids are now! They are so stinkin cute :-)
No Krystal :) The cake was from the bakery!! hehe!
Ugh! What the crud is going on with Blogger!!?? I am having huge issues trying to publish my posts and now I can't see any of your pictures!! :-s
Post a Comment