My awesome friend is starting her photography business and asked if we could be her models! Heck yes. She is pretty good for a beginner.
We had a family bon fire the other night for January birthdays. It was so much fun that I ruinned the fun to have everyone pose for a picture. I was happy that everyone cooperated.
10 comments:
Love your family pics! You have such a beautiful little family and I am SO jealous that you guys get to wear short sleeved shirts in January!! What is up with that?!
Love your pictures. You guys always have the most fun family pictures- so lucky! I like how your family is always getting together doing fun stuff, like bonfires! :)
I'm so glad you made us stop for a picture! We don't want to ever forget the good ol days!
Your friend is fantastic! Beginner? Impressed.
Okay, how is it that you can change your blog constantly but it always looks so awesome?? I LOVE it!
Your friend is very talented. I love your pictures!!
:)
I know I am always changing it. I'm sure people think I'm an idiot but it takes me 2 seconds and I'm done ha! Thanks tiff Kristal and Bethany!
They are super cute pictures! And very good for a beginner, just like you said. We need to get some done soon too, for Lincoln's birthday!
And what a good idea...having a big bonfire to celebrate all the birthdays for the month.
What are you guys going to do for Mav's bday?
They are super cute pictures! And very good for a beginner, just like you said. We need to get some done soon too, for Lincoln's birthday!
And what a good idea...having a big bonfire to celebrate all the birthdays for the month.
What are you guys going to do for Mav's bday?
I love your family pics. Your friend is very good! Whats her name?
http://kristinssassycreations.blogspot.com/
I love your family pics. Your friend is very good! Whats her name?
http://kristinssassycreations.blogspot.com/
Jenna i love love love those pics!!!! Your friend is AWESOME! And you look dang good if i do say so myself!
Post a Comment