Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So, How Was Your Christmas?

We had such a fun Christmas Eve and Christmas with our families.
Christmas Eve was at the Winters and we had lots of goodies, Christmas movies going, dinner, the opening of everyone's Christmas Jammies, and a bonfire with sparklers (new tradition)

Christmas Day we woke up and showed the kids their presents and they played. ( Devon and I did an early gift exchange since he doesn't understand the concept of waiting until Christmas morning!) Then we went to have Breakfast with my family and do our gift exchange with them. The rest of Christmas day was spent with the Winters and ended with seeing Tron 3D at the Imax with the Haggartons. Lots of fun family activities but wouldn't have it any other way! We love reflecting on the birth of our savior and as I get older I come to see his hand in my life more and more and it helps me live Christmas every day.

 So much has come our way this year and all we can do is count our blessings because there are so many. I have some serious goal making to do. Other than losing at least 30 lbs, I have a bunch that will hopefully make me a better person but I know that the 3 people around me every day have already impacted me in a way I never expected! I feel so blessed. We hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

10 comments:

Kristal and Chance said...

I'm so happy that you guys had a awesome Christmas. You are such a cute mom and wife and your family is so adorable. I love the kids' Christmas pj's; we do that with my family too! I am with you when you say you have some serious goal-making to do! I have about 15 on my list! We need to do lunch again like you were saying so let's plan that soon! I love you blog as usual.. can I just hire you to do mine??? :)

Kristal and Chance said...

I'm so happy that you guys had a awesome Christmas. You are such a cute mom and wife and your family is so adorable. I love the kids' Christmas pj's; we do that with my family too! I am with you when you say you have some serious goal-making to do! I have about 15 on my list! We need to do lunch again like you were saying so let's plan that soon! I love you blog as usual.. can I just hire you to do mine??? :)

{Bryanna} said...

I loved this post! for many reasons. I love how you talk about living Christmas everyday! So true. I love the pictures! Looks and sounds like a wonderful Christmas. You are such a great blogger you make me want to do better at blogin'! So, I think Im gonna add that to my list of goals! :)

{Bryanna} said...

I loved this post! for many reasons. I love how you talk about living Christmas everyday! So true. I love the pictures! Looks and sounds like a wonderful Christmas. You are such a great blogger you make me want to do better at blogin'! So, I think Im gonna add that to my list of goals! :)

Hills said...

Yeah for Christmas! Glad you guys had a good one!

The Epps Fam said...

Jenna, your kids are getting so big and they are so super cute! Glad you guys had such a good Christmas! Keep posting!

Cheryl said...

Sure wish we could have seen all you guys when we were in AZ! There is never enough time to do everything and see everyone! Glad you had a fun Christmas. Hopefully we will get to see you guys sometime soon. Maybe if Greg gets married or something! :-)

Tiff said...

Jenna,

Your house looks so nice! I love it! I need to lose weight, too. If you ever want a goal buddy, let me know!

I hope you have a really good year - I know I could certainly use one. I go back to Virginia on the 19th so if you want to do lunch with Kris and me before then, let me know!

thewylerfamily said...

Cute pictures! It was great sitting next to you today. I hope your little Maverik is feeling better.

Joe and Maren said...

Jenn- Mav has your lips and it's so cute!!! I am inspired by your up to date blogging---:)