| I am very aware that I talk about Devon ALL the time and I made it clear how wonderful I think he is so I will just say that we all went out and wished him a good one! |
| Firesky resort in Scottsdale |
| Where I rode the mechanical bull :) |
This young man is 6 months old, 18lbs7oz, has a head that is 27cm, and 44 cm tall. He is our favorite fatso. He is gurgling and talking like crazy, rolling and rolling and rolling, can support himself sitting up but bends down to rest with his arms like this pic above :), and he loves his vegetables so far! He is our angel baby and being his mom is just cake!
Oh and his little heart murmur doesn't sound as bad says the doc, so we are hoping when we go back to see the cardiologist when he is 1, it will be gone like the majority of them do. We know they are common so we aren't too worried :)

6 comments:
Looks like it was a great bday for devon and your sister. i wish you would have put a picture of you on the mechanical bull. Maverick is a chunky adorable little guy. Love him to pieces, glad his heart murmur is going away.
looks like you have fun celebrating all those b-days! that pic of mav is so cute!
Happy birthday to your boys and sister! You and Devon are such a cute and happy couple and those little ones of yours are adorable!Beautiful, beautiful family!
That looks like so much fun, I'm glad you had a great time with your mom and sisters. Happy birthday Mav and to your sis! Cute pictures!
Mav is sooo cute! I love all of your pictures and so glad you had a good time on your sister's birthday. Aren't sisters great!??
you are so cute jenna.
Post a Comment