Monday, April 26, 2010

What a Blessing


Devon blessed Maverick on Sunday and it was so beautiful. I love hearing those words he has to say and wish it didn't have to go by so quick. I love having the priesthood that close to me in my life. I love my family and am so thankful to be eternally bonded to them!

Look at this happy boy on his special day

The whole supportive crowd
This was our Winter's Girls Night in the other night. All the Winters boys headed up to Pine for a family fathers and sons outing. We made hair flowers and did nails and ate lots. It was super fun!

Maverick had his 2 month Dr.'s appointment today and he is:
  • 12lbs 12 oz (75th %) :)
  • 23 & 1/2 in (75th %)
  • Head is 40 & 1/2 cm (50th %)
yay we love our happy and healthy baby.

8 comments:

Tiff said...

Awwwww...

Congratulations! What a sweet little boy. You all look so darling. How fun to have your family all around you! I love what you've done with your pics!

Kristal and Chance said...

Oh, I just love baby blessings! Right after Bronx's blessing, I wrote down everything that I could remember about it in my journal and I am so grateful that I did! :) Your blog looks amazing, I wish I knew how to do that with mine! Bronx was 13 pounds at his 2 month appointment ha ha! Your family is so adorable!

Heather said...

it was a special day, glad we got to be a part of it. love the family picture of you guys. girls night was crazy but always fub to be with family.

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

what a cute family! i love that you couldn't get both the kids happy for the picture. love. it.

i look up to you. you are some kind of wonder woman.

The Thatchers said...

It was nice to be there for the blessing. I cant believe you have 2 kids. We just love your family so much and we love to spend time with you guys.

Rebekkah Monaghan said...

Thank you so much for inviting us. We love keeping in contact and by email and phone dont seem to be working anymore. This way we will be able to see what you and your sweet family are up to and stay updated. Love Becca

Unknown said...

Oh I love all your pictures! Your family is ridiculously beautiful!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

ah those lemon cheesecake bars sound insane. i need the recipe like right now please. and thank you. :)