Thursday night I went into labor and got to the hospital around 11:30. Maverick Gaje was born at 11:20 the next morning!
He was 7lbs 9oz and 20 & 3/4 inches. Londyn was also 7lbs 9oz!
My camera died after these few pictures were take of course, so my mom has the ones of the whole family and londyn kissing her brother. Those will follow shortly!
We are home and doing awesome!
My camera died after these few pictures were take of course, so my mom has the ones of the whole family and londyn kissing her brother. Those will follow shortly!
We are home and doing awesome!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, when I was laying in my hospital bed and Derick told me that you were also in labor, I couldn't believe it!! You had Maverick before Lincoln came though! Funny b/c I also went into labor on Thursday. So fun!
congrats! I'm excited for the cousins to meet!
Congrats Jenna!!
I really can't wait to see him. We are coming by tonight...without our germy kids. Glad you are doing "awesome"!
So so sweet and fun.. can't wait to see more pics.. ps Your preggo belly was way way way too cute and small for 38 weeks!
I am so happy for you! Congratulations!! That's so cute that both of your babies were the same size. :) I miss having a newborn around when I see these pictures.
Post a Comment