I love taking Londyn to the park. It's a great work out for me and she looooves it too. She can run pretty fast now and can climb up things. She isn't eating the rocks anymore.... she just licks them now :) that's progress! When it's time to go home she whines and cries and sometimes kicks and screams. Oh boy, it's worth it though.
I love this picture of Londyn and Jeremiah, they are always up to something!


8 comments:
She is SUCH a doll! I am so happy for you! I'll bet it's a blast watching her explore and learn about her new world. What a sweetie!
Awe she is getting so big!! ha Look at her growing up and progressing to just licking those rocks! You are such a cute mom Jenna!
I love babies Londyn's age because they're old enough to walk around but they still look like babies! It's so cute how short and tiny they are! That video is so cute of her too. What a cutie! :)
I agree she is at a fun age. She is such a dolly. How is baby #2 comin along? Love all the pics:)
I love the park it is a nice get away from the house! she looks like she is having a ball. she is too cute, love that little girl.
Jenna! it is the Pussycat Dolls dance workout video!!! I can't believe she has the same one! lol..I have two. I LOVE IT! and it works for me! I really get sore after I dance to it. Now I am doing other workout stuff but I stand by that video. Its sorta cheezy buy way fun if you love to dance!!! OH PS I LOVE you little girl she is such a doll!!!! and growing up way to fast!!!
:) bryanna
Jenna, thank you so much for your comments on our blog. It meant so much to me what you said and really gave me the hope and encouragement I needed. Thanks so much! I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy. I can''t believe your almost at the end! I'm so excited for you! Boys are so fun! Congrats! He's gonna be so handsome!
That is such cute picture of them! We need to go to the park more often.
Post a Comment