Thursday, December 10, 2009

Londyn is One!


I can't believe our baby girl is already One. She has been THE highlight of our lives and we can't thank our Heavenly Father enough for chosing us to be her parents.


This is right after she was born. December 9th, 2008 at 7:48am. 7lbs 9oz 19 inches long.




6 months old


Here she is at her ripe old age of 1! She is learning to talk pretty quick! She says "Hi" non stop to every one and can say mama, dada, by-bye, ba-ba(bottle), papa, night-night, and no-no. She is hilarious and continues to crack us up on a daily basis.


And here we are preparing for another little one! Life is great, we are so blessed!

Stats on Londyn to come, her doctor's appointment isn't until next week :)

4 comments:

Kristal and Chance said...

Oh my goodness... I'm looking at your pictures and thinking how pretty and slim you look for being as pregnant as you are! Those family pictures are so cute! I really need to get ours done, I can't believe I haven't yet! Who's your photographer? It's crazy that Londyn is 1. It really doesn't seem long ago that I was there after she was born and Tiff was taking pictures of her! She is a beautiful little girl. I love how you worded that you feel so lucky that Heavenly Father chose you to be her parents, that's how I feel with Bronx. These little babies are such a miracle and they have the sweetest, purest spirits. I can't wait to meet your next little one, it will be fun to have our boys pretty close in age! :)

Tiff said...

Seriously, Jenna, how can you look that good while pregnant? I have to watch myself every single day and I'm NOT pregnant. You are so lucky!

I love the pictures; they're so pretty! Your blog is totally cute, too!

:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LONDYN!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe Londyn is one! Of course I have only seen her like once, so it's not surprising that the time has flown by!
The family pictures are super cute! You sure don't look about the same size as me in those pictures, but maybe the black helped you out a bit! :-)
It's going to be fun to have our little guys so close together!

Alyssa said...

Cutest pictures ever! You look so pretty. You can't even tell your pregnant, not that being pregnant is a bad thing, you just look really good. Love you sis!