Londyn has had a major fascination with Minnie Mouse. So when we walked into the Disney store to find the infant Mini Mouse costume (from the Mickey Mouse Club House show on the Disney Channel, thus the pink instead of red) 50% off, we knew what she was going to be for Halloween.

Here she is with cousin colton at our Winters family Halloween party. So cute!

And here she is Halloween night at my parent's bonfire they put on every year with chili, hot cocoa, cupcakes, candy of course, and whatever anyone else brings. Here is cute cousin Jeremiah in his clown costume!

Can't wait for actual trick or treating next year!
10 comments:
Londyn looks ADORABLE! I love how she likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! She is seriously the cutest little girl! Your bonfire sounds so fun and yummy! Also, thanks for the cute pumpkin costume you bought for Bronx! :) He looked adorable in it!
She is so cute as minnie! she sure loves the outfit she is rocking it. glad she had fun next year will be way more fun!
OH MY GOSH!!Jenna she looks absolutely perfect! Awe what a little angel!I love her!!!
Hahahahaha! I LOVE it, Jenna! She is a beautiful little girl and already has so much personality!!
:)
not sure if this is the way to reply to a comment. still haven't gotten this all figured out. The kids in the pics on my blog are actually Mark's nieces and nephews that live with us. I stay home and take care of them while their mom works. It's fun and crazy at the same time. Good practice I guess for the future. I love picnik now that you told me about it. Londyn looked so cute for Halloween!
Oh my gosh! Minnie Mouse is the cutest idea! She looks so cute! I can't believe how old she is already!
She is SO cute! I cant wait to have a little baby to dress up! :)
she did look so cute that night!!!!! i just love her
She makes a perfect Minnie Mouse - what a cutie!
She looks adorable! I love the little chair she is sitting in. I can't wait to see baby #2! I'm sure he'll be just as cute as baby #1 :)
Post a Comment