Monday, October 12, 2009

IT'S A........


We had my ultrasound today and there is no mistaking that it's a bOy! We are so excited and can't be happier to have one of each now so when these two are off to school, and we start on our next pair, I won't have too much of a preference since we already have both. We couldn't be happier and of course, if it had been a girl I would be just as thrilled :).


Before it showed what it was I kept calling the baby a "he". Hmmm, a mother's intuition maybe?

We can't wait!

18 comments:

Tiff said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! YAY!!!

Will you need boy clothes? I don't know what the "rules" are (for second kids), but are you going to need a shower? I can't promise anything being out here (obviously) but it wouldn't hurt to put the idea out there!

Heather said...

CONGRATS! so excited for you guys. cant wait to meet the little man.

Jessica Muro said...

Congrats! That's so exciting

Cadi said...

Seriously so happy for you guys...so much fun!

dani said...

Yay! Congrats, that is so awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Our little guys will only be about a week apart!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully we don't like any of the same names! :-)

Lyndsay Winters said...

So fun. Baby boys love their mommy's. And what do you mean when your first 2 go to school!? You will never be able to wait that long! Ha ha! I guarantee it! Good luck with the name selection!

Stephanie said...

How fun Jenna! I hope our next one will be a girl. How perfect to have one of each for the first 2! Congratulations!!!

Tane' Smith said...

Again, I am sooo excited! I can't wait to meet him! He is going to have the cute little ski slope nose like Londyns, their profile picture looks very similar!!!! SOO cute!!!

Skaggs Family said...

one of each, woooo hooo!!! some names i think are super cute are..
Cohen
Kacen
Different, but not unheard of..
congrats you guys!!!
:o]

Kristal and Chance said...

I'm so, so happy for you! You totally knew it would be a boy- I knew that Bronx would be a boy too! Our little ones will be in the same grade, yay! CONGRATS!

Adria said...

Boys are SO SO SO much fun!! It's a different kind of love...hard to explain but you'll feel it as soon as he is in your arms:) congrats!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

congrats jenna!!! a boy will be so much fun!!!

Heather Strong said...

Yay!!! I KNEW that Emmett was a boy and called him a HE from the get-go. I love having a boy so much! Congrats!

Liz Engstrom said...

How exciting! That's a cute profile of the little guy. I love ultra sound pictures they help bring the whole experience a little more to life. Well hope all is well.

p.s. no worries about the email thing
your doing a great job I'm sure, keep up the good work and you'll be blessed:)

The Epps Fam said...

Congratulations! You will have a totally different relationship with him than you do with Londyn.....in a good way :) Boys are so much fun and how perfect for you that you get one of each! Congratulations!I like the names Ryder, Ridge, Maddox, and McCray. (If we have a boy, we will be naming him the last one :) )So happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

That's so exciting!! Congrats!!