Londyn had rice cereal for the first time the other day. She loved it, we couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough! I was surprised because I have heard from a lot of moms that their babies hated it so that is what I was expecting. I'm excited to finally be feeding her solids because she is so ready.
3 comments:
Hahahaha! She looks like she's trying to grab for more cereal! That is so cute! My mom said I loved that stuff, too. Londyn's a girl after my own heart!
Hey, girlie!
Where do you want me to post the recipe? Should I do it on your other post or just E-mail it to you?
:)
YAY! How nice that she is eating rice cereal!! I bet that's such a relief when you get to that point- at least it would be for me! She is sooo precious; it's crazy to me how fast she has grown since the first time I saw her.
Post a Comment