Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mom's Day ♥

I have been wanting to blog for a few days but our computer got a virus somehow. It has been lame but we got a new and FREE computer out of it! Devon's cousin took a look at our old one and said...hmmm let's just give you a way better one that I'm not using instead of fixing this one. I was okay with that! So here is my mother's day tribute....

I love this song and video, This is how I feel about my mom and I hope Londyn will feel about me someday:



Londyn is 5 months now :) Here is a little slideshow I created to show what she is up to.
(a few pictures of Easter snuck in the movie so there are a few 4 month pictures also)

6 comments:

Heather Strong said...

I can't believe she is already 5 months old!! She is so cute! Happy Mother's Day!

Kristal and Chance said...

I love that YouTube Video- it made me cry! I hope, too, that my children will think of me in such a positive light someday. :) I hope you have a great Mother's Day- you make an awesome mom to Londyn.

Tiff said...

Jenna,

Happy first Mother's Day!! Yay!!! :)

At least my dog thinks I'm cool... Hahaha!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

aww i've never seen that taylor swift video! made me cry! thanks for sharing!

p.s. i loved how our little girls were holding hands yesterday... soooo cute.

Heather said...

Jenna she is so dang cute and she is so lucky to have you as a mom. Happy 1st mothers day. She is growing so fast i love it!

Adria said...

oh you are so sweet! i hope you did too! i remember how i felt when i had kylee, everyone gives you advice and it's always different than what you heard last from someone else:) you are such a good mama, you can tell with how happy londyn looks! no matter what anyone tells you just do what feels right to you!!