Monday, May 25, 2009

Another fun Pine Weekend



Whenever we get a chance to go up to Pine we take it! I wish my family's cabin in Alpine was closer so we could hit up both but it's 5 hours away from our house so we just haven't taken the plunge yet on that one. Londyn is ok in the car for 1 1/2 hours to Pine but not so sure how she would take 5! Anyway, we loved our relaxing weekend with family enjoying good food, good company and good weather including a thunder storm.

10 comments:

Heather said...

too cute. i am glad that you got her that hat she looks so adorable in it.

dani said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! Love love the hat.

Lyndsay Winters said...

It was a great time! And don't be afraid to travel with Londyn. We have been taking Bostyn to my parent's since she was 6 weeks old and it's an 8 hour drive. She has always done just fine.

Tiff said...

Awww look at her little smile!

Have you guys moved yet? I wanna see pictures of your decorating when you're all set up!

Kristal and Chance said...

Yeah Jenna- post some pics of your decorating in your new house!! How fun to have two cabins in the family, you're so lucky! Londyn always looks so adorable in her outfits and hats. :)

Jenna said...

Thank you girls for finally motivating me! I'm serious! I have done a few things around my house but I haven't done a lot of things that I really need to do like paint our kitchen table, finish our bedroom, and organize our office but now that you wanna see the pics I am gonna do it! You can expect the pictures in the-somewhat-near future!

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

SO CUTE!!! Seeing her makes me want mine now!!! Haha, love her hat!

Tiff said...

Yes yes yes pics! I need inspiration for my own place!

Hey, how'd you do the frame on your pictures? I've tried so many times but Picassa doesn't work because it does the gray and white checkers in the negative space... know what I mean? So how do you do that??

:)

The Thatchers said...

I love your blog, very nice. We love playing with you guys. come over anytime.

rusty and julie thatcher said...

she is just way to cute! i love those dimples!!! love your new backround!