Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm late on publicly wishing Cara a happy Birthday


I never posted about one of my best friend's birthdays! She is one of the nicest most caring people I know. I love this girl tons and I know she is always there if I need to vent about anything and vice versa! She always tells me her honest opinion when I ask and is a great example. She is so Christlike also, she is never fake and doesn't have to pretend to be nice, she is just naturally nice!!!

LOVE you Cara :) Happy birthday!

This is us at Olive Garden celebrating the big 23

6 comments:

Tiff said...

You all look great and I'm secretly hating you and your young, wrinkle-free skin and your small bodies... do you have any idea how many miles per week I have to run just to not be obese?? Hahaha! I had no idea the human body went downhill this quickly!

Jenna said...

Oh Tiff you are way too dramatic about yourself. I honestly have never thought you even looked overweight. You have always looked beautiful to me in the few years Ive known you!

Hills said...

You sure got me a little choked up there Jenna! You are pretty much the best! Thanks for everything girl and I love what you did to our picture, looks really good!

Tiff said...

THANK YOU! :)

Kristal and Chance said...

That's so awesome that you have so many good, close friends! It's nice to keep those ties forever. And isn't it wonderful to have a friend that you know you can trust and you can be yourself around?! Yeah, Tiff, you're not overweight ha ha!

Tiff said...

Thanks, lil' Ols!

Jenna, we totally love you. You're like the most polite blogger ever!

Hopefully this sealing will go through late June or early July and I'll get to be in Arizona and see you girlies!