OMG that makes me want to cry! You were engaged at Disneyland? LUCKY! Very cute pictures!
Cute!! Those pics are freakin adorable! I got engaged in March too, but sadly have no pictures.
Awww! How romantic is that?! I'm so glad that I took pictures on my engagement day too; it's a day you want to remember forever!!
aww those pics are so cute i wish i had pictures of my engagement day!
That is so cute! I don't have any pictures of when we got engaged!
sooo cute Jenna! those pics are adorable!
So cute, I love remember what brought me and my husband together!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OMG that makes me want to cry! You were engaged at Disneyland? LUCKY! Very cute pictures!
Cute!! Those pics are freakin adorable! I got engaged in March too, but sadly have no pictures.
Awww! How romantic is that?! I'm so glad that I took pictures on my engagement day too; it's a day you want to remember forever!!
aww those pics are so cute i wish i had pictures of my engagement day!
That is so cute! I don't have any pictures of when we got engaged!
sooo cute Jenna! those pics are adorable!
So cute, I love remember what brought me and my husband together!
Post a Comment