Cannon Winters was born on February 24th. He is such a cutie! I baked some yummy whole wheat banana bread and we brought it over to Derek and Lyndsay since I loved getting baked goods after I had Londyn. So we had the cousins lay together and they linked their arms together. It was so cute. Look how white my child is!!! Thanks Lyndz for lending Londyn the Bumbo!
11 comments:
You're welcome for the Bumbo and thank you for the bread! Don't worry, Cannon will be just as white as Londyn when he loses his newborn color.
I just caught up on your blog...loved all the pics and updates.
Love you guys!
Haha!
My poor kids will glow in the dark, I guarantee you that!
Cute pics!
I love the pictures; they're always so cute! I think that would be a fun time when you and your sisters and sis-in-laws are having babies at the same time! :) And bake goods do sound good after you have a baby... I can't wait!!
cute pics! and yes i love garage sales too...they are a little early in the morning for me. plus i live far from civilization so that doesnt help :) but definately love hittin up garage sales haha
She is cute as can be and looks all grown up in that bumbo. dont worry colton is just as white.
I love your pics!!! And your blog is so awesome!! lol..
:) Bryanna
Your little girl is adorable I love your header. You're so sweet to bring over goodies. I love to make banana bread but have never made whole wheat is it hard?
Oh sweet I'll have to try it next time I make some banana bread. The heart is easy I love I totally stole the idea from my friend. To make the heart you just press alt and number 3 at the same time.
She sits up soooo well! Chase (the baby I nanny) was all hunched over in the bumbo until at least 6 months if i remember correctly!
Sweety! Love bumbos... V loves to sit in it, in front of the mirror and make faces!
Post a Comment