Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Did My Canning!

This was so refreshing to accomplish my canning duty. I had never canned a thing before last Saturday and I have my awesome and talented mom to thank for sacrificing half her Saturday and having the patience to help me do this.


Don't they look so pretty? Ever since I was little, pears have been my most favorite fruit or candy. I think of them as candy because I love them that much. So I ordered them from Vonda and started my canning adventure.


After the canning, I went to the Brooke White performance and it was really good. She is so adorable and I admire her awesome stage presence.




2 &1/2 more weeks of Devon's training and he's done! I can't wait. I don't care what shift he gets when he starts after training as long as he gets to come home everyday I will be fine! My baby is running out of room and I am still not tired of the excessive movements she does. She is very active all the time and I love it. I know I don't need to be worried because I have friends that told me they were nervous because they didn't feel their baby move once during their pregnancies so I am thankful for my little baby's energetic personality.






This is me in my jammies at 30 weeks & 5 days

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

You look adorable Chinna, I mean Jenna. ;)

Alyssa said...

Oh ya, You can teach me how to can now!! Yay!

Cadi said...

So happy for you guys! Very excited for Devon to be done and your sweet babe to arrive!

{Bryanna} said...

you look great! I love her name!!! Londyn!!! SO cute!!
:) Bryanna

Adria said...

oh you are so cute with your belly! have i mentioned that i love the name you picked out for your baby!!

Unknown said...

You look great! I know all prego women end up feeling totally gross but you look really good