Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Utah, Baby Shower & Other things keepin me busy!



This is what I have been up to the past few weeks! My sister Emilee had her baby shower at the end of May and got a ton of great stuff. It was really fun. Then my mom and I took a trip to Utah since our Mexico trip has been postponed until Labor Day... but we had a great time visiting my brother, his wife and my cute niece. We took her to the zoo, swimming and to restaurants all over and just had a good time hangin out.

Devon and I also had our first anniversary so I will make a separate post about that soon!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

how fun Jenna, it looks like you've been so busy! The pics are all so cute and I can't wait to read your post about you and your hubbys one year! i can't believe it's been tha long already!:)

{Bryanna} said...

I'm glad you made a post! I was missing ya! lol. I have never been to Utah! YET. But, it looks like you have been having lots of fun!

We love Big Lake, lucky for us it's a close drive. When you guys come up here next be sure to give me a call! We would love to meet up!

Kelli and Craig said...

Reece is getting so big!!

Cadi said...

What a happy summer post! You gorgeous pregnant girl. Love the pic in your suit...looks like a mag pic!

Anonymous said...

Of course you are one of the H.S. cuties! I only had about 5 minutes to go through some pictures and throw them on Danis blog before she would come over to the computer and catch me. I love putting things on her blog without her knowing. Next time it will be pictures with you - we've got some adorable ones!