So I know I haven't posted in a while, but it's not because I haven't been up to anything. Oh I have been busy and that's just the problem.
For now, I just wanted to express my love and admiration for our wonderful former Prophet President Hinckley. I had the opportunity to go to General Conference a year ago from this spring and it was such an amazing experience. Just walking into the conference building and entering the main room, I was so overwhelmed with the spirit and couldn't help but think... how could anyone not have a testimony of the gospel while being in this room and feeling the spirit that is present? The feeling was so strong and it got even stronger when our Prophet entered the room and we all stood. I didn't even have time to think before tears started dripping off my chin. The closest I come to describing it is; never will anything on this earth give someone a surer feeling that something is right and whole.
I hope that makes sense :) I love President Hinckley and am so happy that he is home with his sweetheart.
4 comments:
Jenna that was so sweet and know that feeling you got. I never was given the chance to be in the same room as Hinckley but the love that I have for him I get that feeling. You are such a great girl. Thanks for that memory post of him!
i love that picture of you and devon (the one that's your header). it's super adorable... i'm way happy for you two!
Thanks Jenna for a reminder of what we are all enlisted in. I love President Hinckley too. Thanks for a boost for today!
you said it Jenna :) by the way, that pic of you and devon as your header is way cute:)
Post a Comment