
I just wanted to show you how beautiful my niece Regan is
My Beautiful niece Paige turned 8 and got baptized on Saturday! We are so excited for her!
My Beautiful niece Paige turned 8 and got baptized on Saturday! We are so excited for her!Sunday night we were goofing off at family dinner and my brother in law was discovering cool settings on their new camera so he wanted to practice taking black and white pirctures with the different accent colors in the background.

3 comments:
wow those apples look good!!! yummmm.. lol.. I love that pic of you and Devon to cute.
Awww so cute! You look like you're having fun! Enjoy your first Christmas together!
Mmmmmmmmmm....caramel apples! We couldn't wait to take it home and devour it, it was delicious!!! Thanks again girl for putting it all together, we did make some dang good apples :) I'm so excited to be roomies for a few days! You guys are EXTREMELY amazing to let us join your life for a few days! Love ya!
Post a Comment