
this was the night of my awesome desert birthday party that devon set up for me.

the fire

colby lit the clandles and here i am blowing them out for everyone after they sang

the cake krystal and colby got me, for some reason the bakery lady at walmart put my name in quotes like it was my nick name! haha weird...

us girls hanging out by the fire while the boys went on the ranger to find fire wood!
4 comments:
You are twenty?? Aggh, I am getting old I am not admitting that I was one of your YW leaders anymore....by the way you look great!
Thanks for the comment! I can't believe how the time goes by so quick! Two years flew! but anyways, I love your new page and was wondering if you use scrapblog.com to make your title? I love it! I just don't know how to download the background papers so I use theres!! This blogger stuff! lol
Bryanna
OH my!! I love you!!! lol.. that makes perfect sence!! I'm so excited to work on it now lol. Thanks a bunch!!
BRYANNA
I love your page now! lol.. I just go to photobucket and search! lol.. I don't download them from a site. Nothing fancy. I just find things that I think go together.
Post a Comment