
I Just found out that my sister in law Kelli(the last in the line) is expecting! So next year my family will have three new babies! My sister Alyssa(2nd one behind me) is due next month, and Jaime(3rd behind me) is expecting in the spring and Kelli on the 4th of July!
13 comments:
So...when's a little winter coming???
Ya, I thought there was going to be an announcement. Love that picture of sisters - nothing like sisters. Thanks for the sweet comment too.
Ya, I thought there was going to be an announcement. Love that picture of sisters - nothing like sisters. Thanks for the sweet comment too.
Jenna you crack me up!! We are so much alike! To funny. ok so I was doing the same thing looking at all the Christmas papers!! I bet the papers are the same to lol. but who cares lol..I started making mine last night!!! I get so board when my boys go to sleep. So ya lets totally do it!! I bet if we start everyone will do it!!! haha.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Love
The Waite Family! ;)
thanks! I like your page to!!! Very cute! Our thanksgiving was perfect! lol. I can't believe everything turned out so good! Well I hope yours was wonderful also. I'm so tired it's unreal shopping is hard work ;) haha
Bryanna
I think you should be next...
It looks good! Well i'm glad you had a good thanksgiving!!!
cute cute love your blog always! ok so i have another quick question about blogging, lol, how do you get the cute header at the top?? Mine is so lame..obviously
Holy Crap Jenna!!! I cannot believe that Emilee is pregnant!!! Tell her I said hello!!!! :)
Yay, thank you!!
ok girly, so i figured out how to make my scrapblog, it's so much fun! but here's my problem, after i exported it to a jpeg and saved it on my file, i tried to make it my header, just like yours is, but it is way huge! it overlaps everything, it's just not the right size. do you know what i mean?? lol, sorry about all of this you're just the queen at blogging cuteness!! Thanks for your help and time!
Oh my gosh I LOVE YOU!! Thank you so much for all your help! I know i ask for help all the time and i really appreciate it!! Geez, how do you know all of this stuff? You're amazing!:)
Post a Comment