terry flat. we all went to enjoy the beautiful view. i wish devon was there.
we stopped on our way to terry flat to take pictures of this beautiful scenery. devon went fly fishing with my oldest brother michael. at the black river while we went here.
ALL my beautiful nieces. (it was difficult to get them all to smile at the same time:))
this was our short trip back up to alpine. we had so much fun and it was freezing cold!i love getting away from the heat. i cant wait for winter weather in the valley. our whole family came up except for our sister emilee and her husband todd who we missed a ton! but it was great to all get together. especially with my oldest brother michael, his wife kim, and their adorable 3 year old daughter reece. we always look forward to any chance we get to see them.
okay and i have no idea why after every post i make there is the hugest gap underneath it! so sorry and until i figure out how to get rid of that it will be there!
3 comments:
I love Alpine to!! You little stinkers should have stopped by!!! lol.. adam told me why you couldn't. don't worry. Next time for sure!! lol. I haven't even met you yet and I'm threating lol..jk.
Love,
Bryanna
I wanna have a get away place. Right now the only place I go to get away is walmart.
Jenna!! I love you girl! How the heck do I add people to my page?? So I think we need to do lunch or chat sometime!! I miss ya! ;)
Post a Comment